Elope with Seattle Wedding Officiants
Are you getting married but you don’t want to spend a lot of money or deal with planning a big wedding? There are many reasons why couples choose to elope, but here are the reasons you should Elope with Seattle Wedding Officiants:
- You want a small, intimate wedding with just close friends and family
- One or both of you have been called on military deployment
- Seattle is your vacation destination, and you want a perfectly planned, short-notice destination wedding
- Going to the courthouse to get hitched is just too impersonal
I can help you plan the perfect Pacific Northwest elopement, hassle free! My services include the following:
- Unlimited communication before, during and after your wedding
- Sample ceremonies for you to choose from, which will be our starting point for your personalized ceremony
- A guide to writing your own vows
- A draft of your ceremony for review
- My services to officiate your ceremony at your location
- Skip the courthouse! I am a licensed notary, and I will take care of all the paperwork and the running around that goes with it. (Please note: there is an additional $67 fee for the actual marriage license that goes to the county auditor.)
- Afterwards, filing paperwork with the county courthouse
- Please note: Travel fees may apply outside of Seattle
Following are some of the fantastic locations we went to in 2018:
Whether you live in Seattle or are traveling from out of state or out of the country, I can help you plan the perfect elopement! Contact me today for all the details.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!