Elopements and Small Weddings
Your wedding shouldn’t be any less special because it’s a small, elope or last minute wedding. I have helped lots of couples in unique circumstances plan a beautiful ceremony — with just the right venue and the people they most wanted to be a part of their special day.
Small, *Elope or Last Minute Wedding fees start at $375
*Elopements are for up to 10 people (including couple) in the Seattle area. Please ask about fees for additional guests and travel.
Is this you?:
- You want a small, intimate wedding with just close friends and family
- One or both of you have been called on military deployment
- You are vacationing in Seattle and you want a perfectly planned, short-notice destination wedding
- You want something more personal than going to the courthouse
- You pulled everything together at the last minute but you forgot to hire an officiant!
- You prefer to hire a professional rather than ask a friend or relative
- *Or, you just want the paperwork signed to make it legal (See below for more info about signing only)
Services include the following:
- Unlimited communication before, during and after your wedding
- Sample ceremonies for you to choose from, which will be our starting point for your personalized ceremony
- A guide to writing your own vows
- A draft of your ceremony for review
- My services to officiate your ceremony at your location
- Travel fees may apply outside of Seattle
- Please note: Your date and time are not reserved until I receive your booking fee. All booking fees are applicable to the total fee and are non-refundable. Your balance, if any, is due the day before your wedding date. If you have to cancel your wedding date for unforeseen circumstances, I am happy to reschedule for another mutually agreeable date. This offer expires six months from your original wedding date and is subject to availability.
- Click Here to Read About Elopement Concierge!
Signing marriage documents only: $175
NOTE: This is not a wedding ceremony. This is signing your documents to make your marriage legal. Red below for all the details.
Here is how it works:
- You will need to obtain your marriage license yourselves as many courthouses are still closed to the public due to the pandemic. I believe Snohomish County Courthouse in Everett has opened up to the public.
- There is a 3-day waiting period once the license is obtained and the day it is generated does not count, i.e. if your license is generated on a Friday, it will be valid on the following Monday. Once the license is valid we can meet to sign your documents. You will need two witnesses, I’ll add a declaration statement and Voila! You are married.
- I do not travel for this service at this time (March, 2021), but will be happy to meet you and your witnesses at beautiful Richmond Beach Saltwater Park in Edmonds
- Follow this link to obtain more information about getting your marriage license: Marriage License Application
Would you like to add 1-2 hours (or more) of photography to your special day? Rates start at $675
Who doesn’t want to preserve memories on their wedding day? Sure you can invite a friend or relative to bring along a digital camera, but what if you could have a professional photographer capture some really unique and beautiful shots of you and your sweetie saying your “I do’s?” Seattle Wedding Officiants is proud to be able to refer professional Seattle-based wedding photographers who love small, last minute, and elopement-style weddings. Based on their availability, I will connect you with the photographer that best fits your needs and style.
Once I refer you to one of the photographers on my team you can expect:
- One hour of professional photography for $650 – each additional 30 minutes $100
- Email consultation with photographer to communicate photography plan.
- Two-week turnaround to receive the high resolution, edited pictures on USB with print release.
- Upon request, photographer can provide recommended places to print products – enlargements, print on canvas, and create a photo book.
- Thirty-day online gallery with print ordering and downloading capabilities to share with friends.
- Expect approximately 50-75 final images per hour of coverage (raw images are not available for purchase)
- Travel fees may apply
Click here to read about the many elopements we have done for couples just like you!