Are you searching for the perfect wedding officiant for your traditional wedding? As a professional Seattle Wedding Officiant I have had experience with all different types and sizes of weddings. I am constantly reminded that for many couples getting married is a completely new experience. You have chosen your venue. You have invited dozens of friends and family who might be traveling from all over the country to attend your wedding. Numerous questions and options will come up as you go through this process. This is where I come in.
At our initial consultation I will ask you about you! When and where did you first meet? What do you love about each other? What is your vision for your ceremony and what kind of elements do you want to include, i.e. traditional, religious, spiritual? We will go over options for your processional so you feel confident and calm on your wedding day. I will also present a step-by-step process on how to get legally married in Washington State. I am a licensed notary and can do all the paperwork for you. In summary, I will guide you through the process of having a stress free wedding ceremony.
It’s very important to me that I earn your trust and respect so that we can form a partnership to create a memorable experience together. Many of my couples exclaim, “I feel so much better after talking with you.” Let me eliminate the confusion and worry by sharing my knowledge and experience. Your happiness is my success, so let’s get started. I would love to be your wedding officiant!
See what others are saying about my services by reading my reviews at Wedding Wire!
Is this you?:
- You want your ceremony personalized with some loving thoughts about you as a couple
- You are inviting 50 or more guests to your wedding
- You want a rehearsal
- You don’t know how to get a marriage license
- You want to include extended family (grandparents and/or stepparents) in your processional and you are not sure how to organize this
- You want to include your children or stepchildren in your ceremony
- You want to include a cultural tradition to your ceremony and need some suggestions
- You want a traditional wedding with non-traditional elements
- You want an officiant who can be on hand before the ceremony to finalize details, get your guests seated before the wedding and direct them to the reception afterwards
All Inclusive Wedding Officiant Fee Starting at $499
(Click here for Small, Last Minute or Elope wedding)
Services include the following:
- A free one-hour, no obligation consultation.
- Unlimited communication before, during and after your wedding.
- Sample ceremonies for you to choose from, which will be our starting point for your personalized ceremony.
- A guide to writing your own vows.
- A draft of your ceremony for review.
- A one-hour rehearsal at the location of your choice (Please note: During the high season of May-October, I do not do rehearsals on Fridays)
- Skip the courthouse! I am a licensed notary and I will take care of all the paperwork and the running around that goes with it. (Please note: there is an additional $67 for the actual marriage license that goes to the county auditor.)
- And afterwards, filing paperwork with the county courthouse.
To reserve the date for your ceremony:
I accept cash, checks or credit cards in person. For your convenience, I can also invoice you to pay later.
Please Enjoy the Video Below of a Real Wedding
To Reserve Your Date for the Ceremony:
Please note: Your date and time are not reserved until I receive your booking fee of $250.00. All booking fees are applicable to the total fee and are non-refundable. Your balance is due one month prior to your wedding date. If you have to cancel your wedding date for unforeseen circumstances, I am happy to reschedule for another mutually agreeable date. This offer expires two months from your original wedding date.
I will help you craft a perfect ceremony and assist with the details so you can focus on the joy and happiness on your special day. Call me at 206-406-7919 or use this easy contact form. I now also offer free video to video SKYPE consultations.