Would you like to add 1-2 hours (or more) of photography to your special day?
Who doesn’t want to preserve memories on their wedding day? Sure you can invite a friend or relative to bring along a digital camera, but what if you could have a professional photographer capture some really unique and beautiful shots of you and your sweetie saying your “I do’s?” Seattle Wedding Officiants is proud to have a team of professional Seattle based wedding photographers that love small, last minute, and elopement weddings. Based on their availability, I will connect you with the best photographer that fits your needs and style.
Once I refer you to one of the photographers on my team you can expect:
- One hour of professional photography
- Email consultation with photographer to communicate photography plan.
- Two-week turnaround to receive the high resolution, edited pictures on USB with print release.
- Upon request, photographer can provide recommended places to print products – enlargements, print on canvas, and create a photo book.
- Thirty-day online gallery with print ordering and downloading capabilities to share with friends.
- Expect approximately 50-75 final images per *hour of coverage (raw images are not available for purchase)
- Travel fees may apply
Click here to read about the many elopements we have done for couples just like you!
How about a bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom? (Bouquet with matching boutonniere price starts at $128.00)
I work exclusively with Metropolitan Market Uptown who have been making bouquets with matching boutonnieres for me for years. Together, we have created four seasonal bouquets (spring, summer, fall and winter—see attached photos). Each bouquet can be customized, i.e. if you like the winter white bouquet but you would like to switch out the white roses for lavender we can do that. You can also request your favorite flowers and if they are in season we can do that too. Just remember that if you were to request a bouquet made up entirely of lilies, or flowers that are not in season, the price may increase. All photos courtesy of Jeanne Phinney Photography
Spring bouquet with matching boutonniere
Summer bouquet with matching boutonniere
Fall bouquet with matching boutonniere
Winter bouquet with matching boutonniere