Would you like to add 1-2 hours (or more) of photography to your special day? How about a bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom?
Who doesn’t want to preserve memories on their wedding day? Sure you can invite a friend or relative to bring along a digital camera, but what if you could have a professional photographer capture some really unique and beautiful shots of you and your sweetie saying your “I do’s?” Seattle Wedding Officiants is proud to have a team of professional Seattle based wedding photographers that love small, last minute, and elopement weddings. Based on their availability, I will connect you with the best photographer that fits your needs and style.
Once I refer you to one of the photographers on my team you can expect:
- One hour of professional photography
- Email consultation with photographer to communicate photography plan.
- Two-week turnaround to receive the high resolution, edited pictures on USB with print release.
- Upon request, photographer can provide recommended places to print products – enlargements, print on canvas, and create a photo book.
- Thirty-day online gallery with print ordering and downloading capabilities to share with friends.
- Expect approximately 50-75 final images per *hour of coverage (raw images are not available for purchase)
- Travel fees may apply
Click here to read about the many elopements we have done for couples just like you!